Sunday, January 3, 2010

Distracted

So I obviously did not reach my goal to finish reading yesterday but I'm on my way right now, around 50 more pages to go, s'll good.

Then I have some math, lots of ap bio, possibly some ap comp sci and ... I guess I'm okay ? .. Thats still hella shit though.

Gotdayum.

------------------------------
So recently I met this cute boy. He took my attention away from reading yesterday - too bad he lives in Las Vegas.

I don't know if he just flirts with any girl but still, he makes me happy. I still wouldn't say I like him even though others are joking around that we're dating and stuff but still, he makes me happy.

He goes to sleep hella early though, s'll good. I'm glad I recently discovered I could text with my iTouch.

He webcammed with me for the first time last night and wooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeee, he's hella cute. Ohmygod, his smile and face... Mmboy. HAHA HIS LIPS ARE HUGE. Its like he had botox with some lip plumper and just filled up his lip tissue or something.

Wooooooweeeeeeee.

LOL so supposeably he lifted up his shirt and crap yesterday cause we were oovooing with other friends and all the guys were just... lifting up their shirts to tease each other .. HAHAHA, and I'm just sitting there and laughing ...

This boy got abs. MMMMMMMMMMMM.

Why is there not a boy like this at my school huh? I guess we're flirting now online but shit.

Okay, back to work.

I'll end on a "dayum boy you is hella cute c: !"

No comments:

Post a Comment