Monday, October 12, 2009

Falling.

I want to cry.
What the fuck.
I can't believe this is happening.
I bet this is also going to pass in a day. Again, I'm going to push it aside and live life as I have been.
Maybe I should stop giving in and say something .. Not really.
If only it was that easy.
I should be emotionless. Things would be easier that way. Too bad that's impossible.
---------------------


I don't even want to talk to anyone about this really. Lol ... Do I even want to blog? This is pretty useful, but all I'll probably do after I post this is mope.

I should be studying/doing homework, but I'm just listening to music and moping.

I might make a blog to ameliorate my vocabulary; a vocabulary word a day for Jackie?

What have I done. I did something good, but why am I suffering from it? What the fuck. I'm hella retarded. I know all these feelings will disappear tomorrow morning because I get over things so easily ... or at least I make sure/try to.

Oh, I bet if I read this again later, I'm going to laugh at myself and continue with whatever I'm doing. Funny how you feel like shit and then later it's kind of like nothing happened. Who knows.

Why do feelings have to be so complex? This is exactly what I don't want to bother with shit. I'm also too cowardly and don't want to risk being hurt; it happens anyway.
Maybe I just want someone who appreciates me, someone who'll never leave me, someone who'll understand every inch of me, someone who'll be there for me, someone's who made for me, someone who's ... just for me.
--------------------------
Who wouldn't want someone like that? Isn't that what we all yearn for in the end anyway?

Edit: You forget about me, disregard me, take me forgranted ... when that person is there. I don't like that.Who likes being disregarded anyway? Even if we aren't anything more, I don't appreciate just being hauled to the side whenever you want. What if I were to leave one day, what the fuck are you going to do? Shit, I somehow doubt you'd even notice. Maybe I'm just going to stop. See what happens.

See if you remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment