Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Piedmont

If there was a more expressive word for "exhausted" and "fatigue", I would insert it somewhere in this post. I'm sure there is but uhh, don't feel like thesaurusing it.

Holyshit, my undefeated streak for tennis was broken today by .. bigbadassscary Piedmont team. S'll good, they're all rich,tall, white chicks who've had private lessons since they could hold a tennis racket. I felt like we could do better but whatever, fair match.

It was so incredibly cold I randomly couldn't walk.

On our van ride back to school, I passed out and fell asleep next to my double's partner and woke up to .. random things, realizing my mouth was left open. ROFL. Yeah.

I was so tired while walking up the stairs to my locker because I had to change.

I couldn't find my parents when I was supposed to be picked up and got confused cause there was another car honking at me. I thought they were my parents but apparently not. As I entered the car, I hit my head hella hard into ... something. LOL ...

Now ... to do AP Comp Sci lab, reading, AP Bio, Spanish, and probably go over math shit so I don't fail on Thursday.

I'm dead. I can hardly open my eyes. I miss you.

I wonder if things at school are starting to brighten up... I hope so ? My relationship with you randomly lightened up and now we've returned to normal ... I hope. I still have to talk to you though.

I guess I'll be blogging regularly. LOL ... I want to pizzazz my layout and everything though.

I'm dead, someone save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment