Saturday, October 24, 2009

tears

Hm, have I been crying recently or something? Shiet.

So this morning I woke up at 6:50AM to get ready to go to Great America by 8:30AM. I decided to sleep longer so I woke up at 7:40. Started getting ready, called Elena to make sure I could still go. For some odd reason my mom started saying shit to me that really pissed me off and it felt like ... Hm, whats the word. Blackmail? Yeah. I felt like she was blackmailing me cause she was like "If you don't do this you can go to Great America. Forget it." Mygod. I swear she's going through menopause. I even asked her, I was just like, what the hell is up with you, why are you so bitchy, shiet.

After I arrived in front of my school, seeing everyone, I felt better.. sort of. Okay so for the past two days, I've been contemplating whether or not I should go to Great America. I know most of the people who are going but I'm not BESTFRIENDSOHDANG with them. There are the junior girls I'm really chill with and I'm really close to some of them but we don't really hang out anymore. Ohgod, I'm going to read this blog later and think I'm hella stupid. I feel really stupid. Lol.


[Finishing this later]

No comments:

Post a Comment