Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pissed already?

Okay so, I just arrived at my grandparents' house in San Francisco ...

I went downstairs to greet my cousins and then uhh .. So apparently one of my cousin comes out of the shower and is like, "HEY. Im going to volunteer, do you want to come?" Usually when I come here I spend time with him cause we're close like that... So anyway, I ask my parents if I can go and my mom's like uhhh.. I don't know, ask Daddy. So I ask my dad and he asks where it is first.. The place is fine and has a lot of friendly people but uhh.. then he's like, "Well ... you know ... what if we have to wait for you to come back? You might not have enough time? You don't know when you're coming back. Mkay, don't go, mkay?"

FUCK THAT SHIT. Hella mad. I already had to cancel my plans to hang out with CHANTELLLLL today because of a dinner party I have to go to tonight and my parents didn't want me to be anywhere but here..

What the fuck.

I could spend my time giftwrapping for children but instead I'm ... sitting here blogging about my rage and about to play audition or something.

Hell I might even play counterstrike or .... OMGPOP, something obviously less productive than helping the greater good.

Sonovabitch.

Don't you hate it when people give you the most bullshit reasons, especially parents when they don't know what else to say?

I didn't want to argue with him either because earlier today I didn't wake up on time and he's like, "What can we do? Our daughter's useless." & shit like that.

Fuck that, my god. Instead of going without my parents' consent, I should've just went.

No comments:

Post a Comment