Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What are you blind?

Jesus christ. Okay, I'm sorry I used that term but holyshit.

So I fell asleep around 8 PM while deciding whether I should sleep or ... not sleep since I was wondering where a particular person was. (HEYMAN, if you're reading this you better realize I was being serious).

Actually, if you see this, I'd like to say that ... Well. I'd never be mad that you have to go because I know you have to sleep. Its just that when you want to talk to someone and then you can't ... well, yeah. I also feel that I need to stop putting people over myself, I realized that a few hours ago. I really didn't go nap after school because I was hoping you'd be online or ... I'd be able to talk to you. Ah, I don't know, nevermind. I guess I'm just being a fool and complaining about the fact that I didn't sleep because I put you over myself when initially you never asked me to do that and I just acted on my own. Lol whatever. Do what you want.

Anyway. What triggered my emotions to blog .... at 3:40 AM is because .. Okay so I slept at 8, woke up at 12AM, was alive for an hour so I slept again at 1AM.

My dad just got home and he's like asking me about homework and stuff because he knew I was awake .. then I'm like yeah okay thats great so I keep sleeping and then he barges into my room and is like, " Aren't you waking up? I'm about to sleep and I know you can't get up." Blah blah blah random more shit. Then he randomly brings up how he saw me "playing a game" as I came home.

ROFL BULLSHIT. A GAME? The fuck. Thats cnn.com bitch, put on some lenses. Fuck, its pissing me off lately how my parents accuse me of playing games when I'm NOT. LOL shit , I didn't even play any game yesterday because I didn't want to/didn't feel like it/did homework.

Jesuschrist calm your tiredass down, just go to sleep, goddamn.

I'm just all pissed off and shit, fuck. I'm getting even more mad now that I think about it. I guess I'll go shower.

&

.... Continued about the person above I was addressing whatever I was to:

Okay now I feel bad about the way I just said goodnight. Fuck man, I don't know. LOL ACTUALLY. YOU KNOW WHAT. I don't know, fuck this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you. Fuck you too. Fuck you as well, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment