Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SLDKJFDSLJFDKJFDKfj

KLDSJFJDSFSJDFJSFJDSF.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK?

My head is throbs like a bitch and what do you do? Yell your fucking head off at me. I don't even YELL BACK at you. FUCK, I should've blasted your fucking head off, my fucking god. I just stand there and close my eyes trying block out your loud ass fucking, bitchyass, sonovabitch's voice.

LOL I DON'T GET HOW MY GRANDPARENTS GAVE YOU YOUR LOUDASS FUCKING GENES.

WOWOWOOWOW, I hope I'm never like you. You know what, I NEVER WILL be like you, fuck you.

FUCK YOU.

You tell me to sleep till Daddy comes back home so then I can start homework ..

And now you blame me like its my fault for not getting up at 11 when last night you rejected what I told you.

I said I wanted to be woken up at 11 and you're like WHY THE FUCK? ITS ALREADY 8. WHY 11? OHMYGODOODODD I want to sleep after I watch this and shower OHMYGODODODODOD.

Shut the fuck up. Like you actually need to learn how to shut the fuck up. Your voice is worse than old Cantonese women at a party; you beat them all by FAR.

So then I wake up at 11 and go back to sleep waiting for my dad to come back home ... Okay so, its 4:34. ROFL WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?

You told me Daddy would come back home at like.. 1:30 or .. 2 or something because you're like, "Oh ! He's coming back early." Bitch, shut the fuck up and sit down.

So after being woken up by BOTH of you .. I'm like okay .... I'm going to get up after thinking of how I'm going to structure my .. 6paged essay thang.

Holymotherfucker?

And THEN ... SUDDDEENLLYY you guys come and then start yelling and then ... What the fuck, you GO OFF ABOUT how I don't get up and how I'm wasting time and then YOU YELL YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF ABOUT HOW I SHOULD'VE JUST WOKEN UP AT 11.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK. That was my initial plan and then we changed it to wake me up at 10 and you wake me up at 11:30 ??????????????????????????????????????



ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I want to say I fucking hate you, but I don't really, but I'm so mad at you cause you blame everything on me and you're fucking retarded.

I shouldn't even ask my parents for help to wake up but I'm so fucking tired that I need help.

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME BECAUSE I ASK MY PARENTS for HELP?

LOL NO.

You're so fucking annoying.

Fuck you.

----------------------------------------

Edited at 4:52PM today:

Lol yup, fuck you, fuck today too.

LOL FUCK YOU TOO.

I'm done, fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment