Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bad Girl

Edited:

5:22PM

Get out of my faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Holyjesuschrist.

=_____=; I'm exhausted, but you don't know that. Leave me the fck alone. holyshit your breath smells like shit too. Now I can't even nap, great.

TOO MUCH SHIT HAPPENING. You demand so much from me too. The fuck was up your ass yesterday when you scolded me as I entered the car. the fuck. I was like "Hi ^__^" too and you're liek DLFKJDSFSJKDLFJf. fuck you, god.

Also, why SO DEAF? SDKFJSD. Okay I guess you guys are aging but fuck, I hate raising my voice. I don't want to grow up like you. I definitely. I'm not going to grow up into this loudass woman who raises her voice at a tad bit of things-not-going-my-way. God. Calm the fuck down. SIT down cause thats all you do anyway.

fuck, I don't know what else to say, holymolyjesus of fuckers.

On another note. LOL YOU KNOW WHAT. FCK THAT. What the fck have I been doing. Jesus christ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the library:

Pictures Before&After Blogging:

I am a bad girl. LOL, shiet, ditching 5th period right now because I don't really understand what I'm doing in Pre-Cal. Hm, I'm studying for history next period. Ohgod, time to write two essays and do the rest of the test in my given amount of time.

I also love my favorite sophomore Michelle. [: (LOL she's right behind me and she read the title of my blog)

I just realized I like all girls who are named Michelle. Michelle's are awesome, like unnie&michytallhalmuni.

I'll probably edit this post later or something ... since I haven't blogged in a while. How is everyone doing? :] I miss a lot of people cause I've been dead.

OH. On a happy note, I got the most orgasmic smelling body wash in my life. "Juicy Pomegranate and Mango Infusions" by Soft Soap. YEAHUH. Got it from CVS yesterday. I also got me some nice grapefruit lemongrass Dove conditioner that is also scrumptious.


Oh, right so I'm at the library right now, where I normally am when I ditch. I finally got some of my peppermint mocha from Starbucks this morning. LOL my ditching buddies aren't here right now except that some of my friends are in the library, ditching too. LOL ... K now we're having a study party together in the corner of the library where the macs are. ohoho.

Um, OH. OH OH. I have to post my "Thank Yous" in that thread. I'll be sure to link my post in my personal message on msn later.

OH. BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING. YES. K, I'll talk about this later. I got hellov lotion and other lovely thangs from Victoria Secret though.

I also met a new good friend from Richmond, B.C. Is that how I address the place .. wut. LOL.. K so his name is Derick and he's pretty dandy. [:

AP Bio test tomorrow, AP Comp Sci quiz, and Spanish test ... scandalous.

I should go back to studying for history now. Gootbyeloves.

Hey I love you all, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment