Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bitchass

Fuck your bitchass. You honestly think I'm on drugs? LOL YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT it means to be on drugs. HAHHAHAHAAHAA.

Bitchass thinks I'm on drugs, that's hellov funny. Getting a blood test tomorrow ... You honestly are going to request to check for drugs? Shiet, I should hella load on something.

So I talked to someone today about the shit thats been happening thats got me down for the past month and finally got that fucking shit off my chest. Woman's fucking ass comes in and starts yelling and shit to get off and about how useless it is to be on the phone.

Fuck you. You don't even know if your fucking daughter is sad and shit.

LOL FUCK YOU SO HARD. I fucking hate you. I'm going to start fucking hating you. Fuck you and fuck him too. Fuck both of you.

AHAHAHAHA. I'm going to fuck myself up badly on purpose just to spite you. Fuck you.

I'm going back to fucking sleep, shiet. I don't even remember when I fell asleep but I was doing homework and reading bio. Your fucking vocals just had to start yelling and say random shit.

I think its the funniest thing in the world how you think I'm on drugs. I want to tell my teachers my dad thinks I'm on drugs. Actually, I want to tell my counselor that you think I'm on drugs.

Then after that I'll go fucking do some drugs, drink, and then come back home.

I hate listening to your loudass sonovabitch fucker voice okay. Put a dirty sock in it.

I'm going back to sleep. Its like you expect me not to be tired with two hours of sleep, dipshit.



No comments:

Post a Comment