Saturday, November 14, 2009

Realization

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.

Audrey Hepburn

I think I know what my problem has been lately ...

No wonder my mind keeps jumping from one things to another but ...

Maybe I've been feeling this way because I'm yearning to be loved .. Who isn't ? But what the hell, its not like I'm actually looking for this ... It's not like I've told myself, "Aite, go find yourself a man." .. no.

I feel like I want to be loved and the last element I realized today is that ...

I want to love someone. I want to care for someone. I want to do little cute things that matter for someone. I want to be there for someone. I want to embrace someone. I want to be the person that someone confides and believes in.

I want to share the bright sunshine that I wake up to everyday and the vibrant golden sunset that is around a block away. Really.

I want to share happiness with someone, in that way.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment