Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Wanna Be

I still want to be with you even after all this shit. Lol. Funny, we've never been together only due to the fact that we're this far. What if I told you that I'd still want us to be rather than what I said that day?

What if we were together? I hope that question still enters your mind from time to time. Are you lonely? I hope you aren't. I want to know whats going on in your life. You're really stubborn when it comes to feelings, but I still want to be there.

I'm talking to you for the first time in months. I miss you. I've missed you every single day. I actually do think I have thought of you every day ... You're busy, I'm busy, this I know, but no matter what, I'd always make time for you.

My friend told me this once, "Don't give me shit about oh, you don't have time, people give time to those who they want to make time for."

I'm about to take a shower, but I was stopped cause I messaged you first in a while; you responded this time. We haven't had an actual conversation in awhile, nor have I seen your delightful face. I care too much not to care where this is going to go.

How ironic. We have this brother and sister relationship and then like .. we're never there for each other when we really do need each other though. You know I'm there for you, but you always want to be alone. I don't want/like to be alone when I'm sad, I don't know if you're aware of that.

I still never go to tell you the dream I had a while ago. You asked me right after I mentioned it, but I changed the topic right after and you forgot. Did you forget? I'm surprised I still remember the dream because I typically forget what I dream about. We held hands, kissed, and then someone had to go ... after that things faded away and I don't remember the rest.

I miss seeing your face. I miss hearing your voice. I miss being around you. I miss your presence. I miss everything about you.

I like how this is only a brother&sister type of relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment